Different Paypal Address

Guest StealthThreads

Guest StealthThreads

Hey Guys,

Ok so here is the situation. I'm running www.stealththreads.com right now (just put it up), and I have all the main products you see up there now going to my paypal account. What is happening is I'm going to help my friend out at www.warpedkustoms.com and put his headbands on my site too, but I need the payments to go to his paypal account using his buttons.

Thats where I'm stuck. Is there a hack or something that I can use for using different paypal accounts for different products? If not would someone be able to develop one for money?

Thanks,

Justin Clements; Stealth Threads :)

as far as im aware thats impossible and cannot be done im afraid the problem would come when a customer places one order but orders 1 product from you and 1 from your friend there is no way paypal could handle that with the way it processes the checkout.

Simply put get it paid into urs and transfer the money to him making sure he pays ne charges u incur from doin this.

Hey Homer, I'm looking to do something similar but different :rolly:

I have two PayPal accounts... one personal and one business. ie, one gets charged fees and one doesn't. What I'm thinking about doing is trying to figure out a way to make two PayPal accounts as well (but entire order will be paid to one or the other) and ask people that are paying with a bank account funded PayPal payment to use x account and those paying with a credit/debit card to use the other account. I haven't dove into how these modules work but does this sound even remotely possible? Right now my store is just a web page where people manually send me PayPal payments. Every so often somebody does send a credit/debit card payment to my personal account and then I have to deny it. Am thinking that it might not be worth the "hassle" but if I decide to try the multiple accounts just wondering if there is a chance it'll work?

Thanks!

That one would be possible...

You'd just have to create a drop-down box, or 2 radio buttons in order.php... have the variable passed to secure.php, and use an IF statement (if the variable = credit/debit, then use A paypal account, else, use :rolly:

I havent got the time to write it right now, but that above should give you a leg-up to get started at least :P