My Template So Far

Guest Race-Rims

Guest mthomassen

Your logo looks pritty good to me.

I think keeping a certain amount of colour in your background brings the store : more to the front , but its personal ofcourse.

This is what I did : Exclusive Door and Window surrounds

I know you are still building your store ( who isn't here ? ) but you took out " add to basket ", you are not able to test your store ?

It looks good for me , but VERY white.

Marcel.

Guest Race-Rims

No i'm not really so interested in it being a shopping cart or online store more a catalogue of what wheels can go onto what cars - wheels are very specific and really requires a customer emailing the spec of their car rather than me sending out the wrong wheels. So i just took out the cart.

I'm useless with colours so i just keep sites basic

Unfortunately we sell so many different makes of wheels its gonna take me ages to put the whole site together properly

Can i ask why you havent designed a new logo - oh btw my font is the simpsons font lol i could help not to do it

Guest mthomassen

I have just focussed first on the technical part of the shop, if everything works, until leaving by the gateway.

Now I am trying the give it the look that I want, or I think that my customers want/expect.

The logo I will do one of these days.

Perhaps it is better for you to write web pages in html, easier and faster, less limited and end up with Paypal.

My Webpage

Marcel.

Looks nice. Not sure if you know it or not but your login/register links in the upper part are white which is the same color as the background so you can't see them :mellow: