Authorize.net Error

Guest scotty1234

Guest scotty1234

I just got my authorize.net account activated today and I am trying to get it working in CubeCart.

I am getting the following error:

The following errors have occurred.

(99) This transaction cannot be accepted.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Scott

Guest scotty1234

Can anyone help here? I got an email from authorize.net on what could be causing this but it all pertains to the programming code, which V3 just asking you to provide your merch info and txn key, etc etc. My understanding was that it would set up automatically from there. Am I missing something?

I am getting the exact same thing... And my version 2.x store is working fine through Authorize.net with the same txn key, name, and so on. I am wanting to turn on my 3.x store to the public so this is hurting things. Any help would be appreciated.

THIS IS A MAJOR BUG. Someone please tell me how to submit a bug to Brooky. I have a store ready to go and authorize.net gateway is not working... I mean I have had to fix many issues in this already and I expect things like this to work... especially when paying for something.

We cannot let this topic die... This is a major bug. You have two options when you go to our store. Call or use authorize.net... this has to work soon.

Guest scotty1234

I have not found a solution either but it seems like from the lack of response no one knows how to help.

I have tried to contact Authorize.net as well and they cannot help either.

Scott

Guest westonmi

THIS IS A MAJOR BUG. Someone please tell me how to submit a bug to Brooky. I have a store ready to go and authorize.net gateway is not working... I mean I have had to fix many issues in this already and I expect things like this to work... especially when paying for something.

Here's the link where you submit bugs to...

http://bugs.cubecart.com/

Looks like you just need to register there and then submit your bug. :D

When I was there I didn't see a bug report for the Authorize.net gateway, but did see a couple others for other gateways that are very simialr to your problem.

I am having the same problem with both v. 2 and v3. In my version 2 it goes to Authorize.net page but brings it up in TEST MODE, in v3 I get the (99) Error... If anyone gets more information on this problem, please post it immediately... I paid for the liscenses and nothing is working correctly...

I appreciate any help anyone can give....

OK... got a note from Brooky... The issue will be fixed in 3.02 and it will be out as soon as possible. Hopefully thats this week or very early next week.

Guest bwoose

I'm getting the same Authorize.net error. I called them and the guy forwarded me the following email about what a 99 means and how to correct it. I've had no success, so I assume it is a bug with 3.0.1.

-----------------------------------------------

Greetings from Authorize.Net!

The fingerprint hash is generated by a function within our sample scripts and is based on five parameters, amount, login id, transaction key, timestamp and sequence number.

Several things can cause Error 99. Three things which may cause the error are:

1) If the transaction key that you have embedded in your script is not correct. Just to be sure, generate a new transaction key, disable the old transaction key, and enter the new value in your script and test the connection.

To obtain the Transaction Key:

-Click on "Settings and Profile"

-Under the SECURITY header, Click on "Obtain Transaction Key"

Step 1: Type in your Secret Answer (the answer to your secret question configured at setup).

Step 2: To disable the old transaction key, check the Disable Old Transaction Key box.

Note: If the Disable Old Transaction Key box is not checked, the old transaction key will automatically expire in 24 hours.

Step 3: Click Submit.

2) Also, the amount has to be set prior to the fingerprint generating function processing. This usually means that the x_amount should be set in a previous form and posted to the form that generates the fingerprint hash.

3) You may not be properly posting all the required fields for SIM.

Please be sure to have your login and transaction key set in your scripts. When using PHP and ASP sample scripts, these fields must be filled out in your simdata.php or simdata.asp file, respectively. In the PERL sample script, it must be entered into the sim.pl script.

The following field must be posted from your html form to the sim.php, sim.asp, or sim.pl in order for the fingerprint hash to be properly generated:

- The amount of the transaction (x_Amount)

The following fields must all be present in your sim.php, sim.asp, or sim.pl script (the page right before our payment form) in order for the transaction to be accepted:

- Merchant Login ID (x_Login)

- The sequence number of the transaction (x_FP_Sequence)

- The time when the sequence number was generated (x_FP_Timestamp)

- The Fingerprint Hash (x_FP_Hash)

- The amount of the transaction (x_Amount)

For more information, see our Error 99 resolution tool at https://developer.authorize.net/response_co...sp?page_id=7199