UnRemovable Product

Guest computing-sussed.net

i am using CubeCart and am experiencing some difficulties, i added a product however missed a fiels, so i went back to correct it and the product was not listed correctly, i selected the link and no information came up, merely a price and a title, i removed this item and added it again with a different code and went back to check however both the product listings were still there andd the blank 1 will not go!

Whats going wrong/on??

thnx

Kez

(www.computing-sussed.net)

I had this when I was moving over my database from 2.x to 3.x... You are going to have to go into your database and remove it manually. If you need help, just ask.

i've never actually edited a my SQL database before so i would thoroughly appreciat it if i could have some instructions on how to do it!

thanks

kez

(www.computing-sussed.net) :D

open ur cpanel click on mysql databases scroll down to bottom and u should see link called phpmyadmin

open ur database and then open inventory table find thus product and hit delete or edit.