WebService enable your CubeCart Site!

Name: WebService.Zip

Version: Beta 0.1.0

Author: [email protected]

Short Description: WebService enable your CubeCart Site!

Long Description:

Allow remote/sydnicated sites to display and sell your store items from their sites. Just like Amazon Web Services! Uses XML-RPC to allow you to provide other sites with a single PHP file and library which can remotely call stock queries from a PHP WebService on your server, in total safety! They could also use, ASP, .net, J2EE, Perl, Python or any other language that support Web Services.

[Download File]

• 5 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Allow remote/syndicated sites to display and sell your store items from their sites.

I have a couple of questions about this.

:D I am assuming my CubeCart store would display in a frame on the remote site, rather then them linking to my actual site they link to php file I supply to be put on their server.

;) Would this remote store use my shopping cart? If so is there a way we can tell it was a sale from a particular remote site?

:) Or does it set up a separate shopping cart and customer database from their site? If this is the case would I have any knowledge of the sale, or would I have to wait to be notified and paid from the remote site.

I think this can be great way to use CubeCart! I have a couple of projects I was going to tackle this spring that would include several sites using the same store. This may be the avenue I need to make this happen seamlessly.

I would really appreciate someone explaining exactly how this would work. If you could include a how to set it up for novices that would be FANTASTIC!!

THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE!!

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kwartel

The Idea is PERFECT.

Just i cant get more than Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in

So i must keep up and trey to solve this, because the Idea ist Perfect.

Thanks for the Mod

PS

If some one has a idea what i do wrong you can make me happy ;-)

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

does this mod enable me to grab an XML-RPC feed from someone as well as post one or is this just to post? If not is there something that will enable me to do so?

Marc

AFAIK an RPC feed is just html (xml) so nothing to stop you adding a module side block to display it, or inserting it in a store page somewhere.

As to creating an RPC feed... of what ? something to do with your store ?