paypal help

Guest dog

Thanks Fiddy!

I'm now getting returned to the "confirmed .php" but I'm getting this.

confirmed.gif

I'm getting emails from my store saying the order was made and from Paypal saying it is paid for. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Bill

Guest boysnightout

i'm also getting the order failed screen on the return to my website. i'm not even getting any emails from the cubecart either though. i do get one from paypal though.

does anyone happen to have stumbled across this and what to do to fix it?

I found an error in the path to "ipn.php" on paypal. Left the "e" out of gateway. Now I have a new set of errors.

Warning: main(modules/gateway//transfer.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/button42/public_html/shop/includes/content/confirmed.inc.php on line 51

Warning: main(modules/gateway//transfer.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/button42/public_html/shop/includes/content/confirmed.inc.php on line 51

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'modules/gateway//transfer.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/button42/public_html/shop/includes/content/confirmed.inc.php on line 51

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: success() in /home/button42/public_html/shop/includes/content/confirmed.inc.php on line 54

Here's the section of "confirmed.inc.php" that the errors refer to.

51)  include("modules/gateway/".$basket['gateway']."/transfer.inc.php");

52)

53)  // 2. Include function which returns ture or false

54)  $success = success();

It's not filling in the gateway part of the path and I don't have a clue why. Any help would be greatly appreciated as my store is dead until this is fixed.

Thanks,

Bill

Guest boysnightout

still having problems myself and can't figure things out. some help would be greatly appreciated. all i'm getting on return to my store is that the order failed and i have no idea what's wrong with it and where to look...