[Software Packages] CubeCart 3.0.2

File Name :: CubeCart 3.0.2

Author :: brooky

Category :: Software Packages

Description

This is the latest stable release of version 3 which has many more bug fixes, an improved installation script with country support and Mals-E manual credit card processing.

Upgrade instructions can be found in the upgrade folder of the archive.

Please note that PayPal Pro integration is still under development and we will release it at the first possible opportunity. :unsure:

View File

Guest sheriff_bob

Thanks brooky for the hardwork, I know I'm gonna sound like a total unapreciative jerk. But does this version include coupons?

Nope. :unsure: However it is high on our future feature list.

For a big new feature such as that the version would change to 3.1.0.

It works like so:

CubeCart a.c.b

a: Major Version No

b: Has Major New Feature

c: Has Minor Fixes and Features

a: Major Version No

b: Has Minor Fixes and Features

c: Has Major New Feature

Guest falsoft

Hi Brooky,

Thanks for all your hard work.

I have been working on a site with CC 3.01 as the basis for my store. It has been a very steep learning curve but I am ready to buy the license now and hopefully go live. I think that the upgrade will be useful for me because French always comes in handy and also I am using Worldpay as my payment gateway (not set up on the store yet), however I just know that I will screw everything up - given my track record so far - if I try to upgrade myself. I have been staring at the instructions for the past hour and I keep thinking about accidentaly deleting my store which has 50+ items and is almost ready to roll. I know that the instructions are almost idiot proof but I was wondering if when I buy the license key perhaps you could do the upgrade for me for an additional fee??

Regards

Chris

A customer asked my opinion so I just downloaded this new version and noticed a bug. Would not let me install Cube Cart claiming that current permission of "includes/global.inc.php†is 0666, which is incorrect. I am running Apache on Windows 2000 server.

Guest GnomeyNewt

A customer asked my opinion so I just downloaded this new version and noticed a bug. Would not let me install Cube Cart claiming that current permission of "includes/global.inc.php†is 0666, which is incorrect. I am running Apache on Windows 2000 server.

What permission do you have it set to than?

I believe you can just ignore this message. I submitted a bug on this or at least something similar in that Windows doesn't do CHMOD :(

http://bugs.cubecart.com/?do=details&id=21...1aa1db37e981d38

Guest greetingcakes

Is there going to be a comments box?

How about other features for products options like radio buttons, text box etc?

I want to go over to the new version but I paid a couple developers in here to add features to my site like the comments box, coupons, advanced options, etc and I would have to see if they can add those features to the new cart if I go to the new cart, but don't really want to pay them to add these features to the new cart when I already paid to install on the old.

• 3 weeks later...

I have used fantastico to install cubecart 3 on a new site and the admin told me updates were available. Ive downloaded 3.02 and can understand what to do but am confused with the upgrade options. Im wanting to go from 3.0.0 to 3.0.2 but the upgrades are 3.0.0 - 3.0.1 alpha-alpha2 and beta-final so which one do I use?