Tell me what you all think!

Hey all, I've spent a good portion of the past couple nights playing around with CC3. I must say it was allot of fun and easier than CC2. Please take a look and give me any pointers. Here's my URL

My Store, Scrapbooking Apparel

Does it look too, uhm . . . too much like an easter egg? My target market is scrapbookers which are mainly mothers with young children. I couldn't figure out how to change some things, like the mailing list sign up thing's font is way too big and I'd like "join now" to be like the "view basket"-- so if anyone knows where that is, let me know. Anyway, any tips or suggestions would be great!

Well um....it's pink. ;) I really like the film strip thing you have going in the header. All your font switches are in style.css in your skin folder. Just play around with them. What I do is edit the file, then do a 'save as' on my desktop so if things get out of hand I can always upload the untouched original.

:innocent: Yes, it's pink, I used to have an all pink website and got so many compliments I wanted to keep the pink theme, it's actually allot toned down from my last one. Thanks for the tip, some of the things were obvoius what they were in the code, others no so easy. I wish someone would make a map that pointed to the various things on the page and what they were listed as in the code. That would help those of use that don't know code very well.

Looks good! (for your target market anyway)...the only thing I noticed was the shop by categories hover color (mint green) gets a little lost on the yellow background. Otherwise, I'm impressed!