Admin Products displayed latest first

Guest Brivtech

Guest Brivtech

Does anyone know a quick fix to set products in Admin to be displayed newest first?

I've been entering in a large product database for a client, and I'm on page 6 so far. It's a real nusience when you have to keep tabbing to the end page to see the product you just entered just before you hit New Product or Clone. In fact, the Clone MOD is almost redundant in the extra time it takes navigating to the last product to clone it compared with just typing everything in again from scratch.

I'm surprised this wasn't considered in the development of CubeCart, as it's a real pain having the latest products always appearing at the end.

I can use the sort filter, but that's only good one time, perhaps it would be good to be able to save the settings made from the filter as a future mod?

Guest Brivtech

Have you tried the free mod in cubecart.org which brings you back to the catergory you where in after you edit. :D

Not the solution I'm after - that won't help me with using the Clone option, I still have to tab through multiple pages to get to the last item entered.

Example - I am entering in say 5 products per category.

EDIT: Doesn't matter, posted the solution on cubecart.org under free mods in case anyone else would like to know.