Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Please, if you wish, after some more testing, leave a review of the Attached Documents plugin at: https://forums.cubecart.com/topic/53378-attached-documents/ Be sure to mention the version of CubeCart you are using (and maybe why that version), and the version of PHP it is running on (with ionCube).
  3. Today
  4. Ok, so a version of the plugin runs under PHP 5.6 (which requires the compatible version of ionCube! be installed for PHP to use). I was commenting on whether or not the plugin will work with CubeCart 5. Be sure to ask.
  5. I was thinking an iframe within the document should do the trick, it will also keep the page short as it will have a scroller.
  6. dude, this is so awesome and they have a 7 day trial which I am about to start. I read the description and pretty much does everything I need. It says it runs also on 5.6 which is I believe I have. Thanks a bunch!
  7. Working on it, albeit as fast as I can. You might also find this plugin of interest: https://www.cubecart.com/extensions/plugins/attached-documents Unfortunately, that plugin description says it is written for CC6. You could try to contact the publisher to see if a version could be written that will work on CC5.
  8. So we were able to place a test order and everything worked just fine, there got to be a way to add a tab/section to upload the tickets right?
  9. Yesterday
  10. The delay was on page load or re-load after edit. And it was especially pronounced on any browser I tried (Chrome, Firefox, Vivaldi) on Android 13.
  11. Only with PHP8? Interesting. Was the delay at the time I noted? Or was the delay you experienced at some other point in the product editing task? Such as getting to the next page after Saving?
  12. This was only with PHP 8, and I've reverted to 7.4 because customers could not check out.
  13. I recall a conversation from many years ago (but I can't find it) where the complaint was a delay after bringing a product up for editing. The cause was determined to be the product's Image (and to a lesser degree Digital) tab's FilePicker getting the AJAX response for populating the list with the folders and files. CubeCart was doing a lot of work - especially if the list of folders and files counted in the hundreds. If this is your experience, using your browser's Developer's Tools, Network screen, you can see how long the XHR request took.
  14. In admin, Store Settings, Layout tab, Layout Settings section, "Display basket weight on checkout" should be unchecked.
  15. Was there a conversation on the forums for the "editing any product" issue?
  16. Is there a way to NOT show the total package weight when a customer goes to check out? Thanks in Advance!
  17. FWIW, there were two other issues that led me to switch back to PHP 7.4.x: customers could no longer check out, and there were absurdly long delays in editing any product.
  18. Thanks so much @eduardj I released 1.0.12 with your patches.
  19. Hi Brian, Google says last crawled https://www.harrisorganicwine.com.au/shop/sweet-dessert/liqueur-verdelho.html?set_language=es-ES&set_currency=JPY on Nov 27, 2022. When I click on the link I get https://www.harrisorganicwine.com.au/shop/sweet-dessert/liqueur-verdelho.html?set_language=es-ES and therefore the set_currency is stripped off, but not the language. I can not find anything indexed in sitemaps or site:www.harrisorganicwine.com.au/shop with language or currency.
  20. Does Google mention when these URLs were indexed? My guess would be that some time before you removed the ability for CubeCart to allow for the customer to choose a language and/or currency, Google scanned your site. However, CubeCart should have sent a 302 Redirect with a link that had the set_currency and/or set_language stripped off. Thus, Google should never have indexed those links anyway. For Google to have both is very strange.
  21. Google search console, regarding indexing, has picked up a redirect which does not make sense to me. Under settings/ languages, I have set English UK. No other language is used. However Google picks up this string. https://www.harrisorganicwine.com.au/shop/sweet-dessert/liqueur-verdelho.html?set_language=es-ES&set_currency=JPY I read this as using Spanish language and Japanese currency. Has anyone else seen this? I also see https://www.harrisorganicwine.com.au/shop/sweet-dessert/liqueur-shiraz.html?set_currency=CHF https://www.harrisorganicwine.com.au/shop/sweet-dessert/liqueur-verdelho.html?set_currency=GBP occasionally too.
  22. Last week
  23. Thank you I did manage to import some of the tables individually. Some were very large and timed out. Would it be safe to just delete the data from tables like CubeCart_cookie_consent , CubeCart_search and CubeCart_sessions
  24. The compatibility check should be checking the version of the MySQL PHP extension. Cubecart does not yet know how or where to contact the database server. Once CubeCart is up and running, in admin, Maintenance, Query Database (Advanced) tab, you should find the actual version that the database server states: MySQL 10.4.12-MariaDB-1:10.4.12+maria~bionic-log running on localhost as [email protected] It should match what Cpanel says. As for the SQL errors, that particular error was fixed in CC627. See: https://github.com/cubecart/v6/commit/a31d085e7a75362259eb8563761c63a777ed5a45
  25. And in cubecart v6.2.1 under PHP Info it says mysqli is version 5.0.12. That's all I know... And under System Error Log it says - [Clear Error log] And that looks a lot safer than "Clear Cache" Nuff said.
  1. Load more activity
  • Create New...