froogle feed

Guest cntgifts

In admin control panel in 'View Products" there is a Froogle Feed image on the top right. Click on it and save the text file to your desktop. Rename it to whatever Froogle has told you your file name should be and upload it to Froogle using an ftp client. Froogle will give you the IP address. Do this once a month.

Guest cntgifts

cnt_gifts__audiocom.txt

is the name of the fiel and it dont tells me an error when i go into my froogle account ti says

cnt_gifts__audiocom.txt Product 08/28/05 22:26 08/28/05 22:26 Feed contains some errors - help - details 17 17 0

Guest hobbyofkings

Froogle feed at the moment is broken if you have any line returns in your product description. I expect this is a simple fix. Note that I am referring to 3.0.0 so this may have been fixed already, in which case it wouldn't be the problem.

Easiest way to get some clue what the problem is, is to open the output file in excel or other such program that can happily open tab delimited files.

Most errors stand out pretty clearly from this perspective.

For more guesses I would need to see the feed file, which you understandably may not be comforatble with. PM me if you want