Need Advice on Publishing Product

Guest trina

I want to market my graphics in the form of tangible goods, but I keep hitting brick walls. I would like to have my graphics published (or at least printed...and I'll do the marketing myself) on stationery, note cards, CD's, etc. I don't, however, want to invest a huge amount of money in this at the onset. I want to test the waters first.

Anyone have suggestions on where I might turn?

Thanks.

What I'm really looking for is someone to print and/or publish things like stationery, note cards, and CD's featuring my graphics.

I receive a lot of traffic to three of my five major websites...just not converting the traffic into as many sales as I'd like. One of my newer sites, Clipart by Trina, received over 23,000 hits in August...which I'm thinking isn't too bad since it's only been online since June.

Thanks, jeromas, I'll check them out :rolleyes:

Yes, I've done some video game clipart (for my son, who's 14). It was for his own private use, though. I don't like to infringe on anyone's copyright...so I usually stick to doing original designs.