Who Can Please Do The Following??

Guest falsoft

Guest falsoft

After coming to a complete dead end, I thought it best to see if anyone can please carry out the following on my website for a reasonable fee?

1. Upgrade from 3.02 to 3.04

2. Setup and activate my Worldpay account including placing (active??) Worldpay logo on front page.

3. Add printable order form page.

4. Test and ensure that customer registration works correctly, including password recovery system etc.

5. Install SEO mod, auto currency updater mod, Italian language.

6. Change store directory from /cubecart to /boutique or /store.

7. Add (or show me how to add) a new page that will feature our designers etc.

8. Ensure that all new products featuring on start page line up correctly, same with all category images (often I add one and they end up all over the page??)

My site is www.funkygems.com, it has been built for a few weeks but nobody can purchase through it because of the problems that I have been having with some of the above.funkygems.com

Can somebody please help me to get this site rolling before my wife leaves me for a better website builder :)

Thanks,

Chris

I can do most of what you require but I think some of it is down to cubecart itself and not you.

This is mainly down to few bugs still being present.

1:yes

2:possibly I have setup many accounts on V2

3:yes

4:possibly(if it not down to bug)

5:yes

6:yes

7:yes

8:Think this is a bug but, there is a temp fix here somewhere.

Your call pm or email if you want to take this further.

Guest falsoft

Hi sunshine, sorry for the slight delay in responding had to visit my baby grand-daughter who is in hospital a bit poorly - thanks for your suggestion but as you can see evilhomer has picked up the thread.

Hi jerseyjoe, sounds like a tempting deal, Jennie is a blonde and quite gorgeous (well to me she is) but see above - she is a grandmother and, although she is flattered, may be a little on the old side for you.

Evilhomer I have PM'd you, hope you got the message alright.

Thanks

Chris

Hi jerseyjoe, sounds like a tempting deal, Jennie is a blonde and quite gorgeous (well to me she is) but see above - she is a grandmother and, although she is flattered, may be a little on the old side for you.

Not so fast. I'm closer to my 73rd birthday than I am to my 72nd.

But don't worry about Jennie. As lovely as she sounds, my own SO, red-headed Evelyn, is sitting over my shoulder right now. She's here in New York (actually across the river in NJ) for a visit, from her home in Manly, a suburb of Sydney, AU. She'll return there on Oct 25 but I'll join her there for the five weeks following that.

We are getting serious about re-arranging our lives. Today we are discussing what will be involved in spending every Oct through March there in Manly (she has a lovely apartment less than 100 yards from Manly Beach). Then we'd spend every April through September here (I have a great apartment in Jersey City with a bus at the door that is 30 mins to Times Square).

So, I have to admit, I was just bluffing. I have neither time nor energy for pursuit of the Jennies of this world (not to mention Evelyn's eagle-eye and no-nonsense atitude towards fidelity.)

Guest falsoft

That sounds like the perfect setup jerseyjoe, good wishes to yourself and Evelyn, from Falmouth, Cornwall and thanks for your posting - it was really funny ;)

Guest falsoft

Hi hennaboy, glad you think so, we love it here, something for everyone. Thank you for your email, I replied to it this morning by the way.

Guest sunshine

Hi Falsoft,

My thought are with your baby grandaughter and your family. I will pray for her to have strong vitality and a speedy recovery. I will ask for St Anthony's intercession ;)

Guest falsoft

Thank you for the kind words sunshine, unfortunately my little one year old grandaughter has picked up the ecoli bug and she will be in hospital for a few more days yet.

Apologies to all for this thread going a little off topic.

Chris

Guest vrakas

Apologies to all for this thread going a little off topic

I wouldnt worry about it as this happens once in long time.

Apart from that we spoke about our favourite subject's .... Babys and Women (the circle of life) ..... ok we forgot sports. well another time ;)

Wishing you all the best to your and our family's ;)

Guest falsoft

Thank you for the kind wishes vrakas, you (and sunshine) may be interested to know that my little grandaughter was released from hospital this evening, but of course our thoughts are now with the poor families in Kashmir and Afghanistan.

Hi hennaboy, I have PM'd you about the work that I need doing on my site - I did PM and email evilhomer several days ago but he has not got back to me and seems to have vanished???

Chris

Glad to hear your familys back together again and all's ok

sorry for the delay in response been real busy at work the last couple of days pulling 18 hour days 6 days on the trot really takes it out of you :lol:

Guest falsoft

Hello evilhomer - you're still alive :lol: I was getting a little concerned, thought something had happened to you.

The family are fine thanks, looking forward to this completed website but I understand if you have been really busy, hopefully you received all the info (passwords etc.) that I forwarded to you.

Just let me know if you need anything else.

Hi hennaboy, thank you for offering to do the work if evilhomer didn't come back to me in a day or so, but as you can see - he's still on the case!!!!!

Chris