V3.0.5 Paypal direct payment problems

Guest billybow

Guest billybow

Had installed the 3.0.4 yesterday had it all up and working great, and paypal and credit cards thru API worked fine. Upgraded today, had to do a full install because of my mess up and now everytime I try to test the API direct credit card payment it says order failed. Any possible solutions?

TIA

:P

See my messsage posting a $100 reward for a solution to "order failed".

I'm at a dead end here. CC support says it can't find a reason why and PayPal Merchant Services declines to look at the problem because CC violates the PP TOS that a cart may not require registration.

Guest ColeFlournoy

I am in the same boat -- I am the one who wrote the install faq for paypalPro for v3.0.4 (pinned on the general catagory) And now with a new 3.05 install I cannot get it to work (even after hours and hours of trying different "things"....)

Guest eproducts

Are you guys getting this error too? Or is it just declining?

Warning: main(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/lib/php/PEAR.php) is not within the allowed path(s): ('.:/proc/uptime:/tmp:/home:/usr/local/lib/php:/nfs/home:/usr/home:/usr/local/bin/') in /home/eprod2/public_html/ecomm/pear/Services/PayPal.php on line 11

Warning: main(/usr/lib/php/PEAR.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/eprod2/public_html/ecomm/pear/Services/PayPal.php on line 11

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/usr/lib/php/PEAR.php' (include_path='/home/eprod2/public_html/ecomm/pear:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/eprod2/public_html/ecomm/pear/Services/PayPal.php on line 11

I never tried to use PPPro with 3.04, Do we all just go back to it seeing as folks had that working?

Doug

Guest eproducts

Hi,

Thanks for replying.

I adjusted my Paypal.php to "/usr/bin/pear"

And dropped two of the error but still have this one. I'm close I can taste it...!

Any help is appreciated... :)

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_REQUIRE_ONCE in /home/eprod2/public_html/ecomm/pear/Services/PayPal.php on line 1