No images on Latest Products

shooters

Link to my site: http://www.shootersdiscount.com/

I have not turned the site on yet, First it was the problem with ""Sorry, We cannot ship our products to your country." Then a tax problem. Now I do not have the pictures showing up.

I'm a little frustrated trying to set the cart up and get it running, It seems like every time I get ready to turn the cart on another delay pops up.

@vrakas

Thanks for modifying my post..... though i dont think i posted someting wrong :)

And there was nothing i changed in my second remark....i just wanted to modify the word u wrote "Removed" to "remove"

@cub3cart3r

Your first remark is still there untouched the 2nd one after the smilie i removed "why dont y... etc" remember?

We try to help people in here. Not all have the ability or the gift to create graphics.

Lets just leave it here, ok?

If you wish for more explainations PM me.

Dear vrakas....I guess u r taking me wrong :errm:

I love CubeCart :) I respect & love all the developers, administrators, Moderators, and the users of CubeCart...I was just trying to tell shooter that he should make his own logo....he has the ability to modify/copy the logo and he can create his own too :)

Anyway I m sorry if I have done anything wrong, but my intention was not bad. And sure I will leave this topic from now :) and thanks for the wonderful work you are doing helping us all with CubeCart !

Regards

Guest estelle

shooters,

In the featured products, the image links are e.g.

/cart/images/uploads/thumbs/thumb_Allen_Green_Sling.jpg

When it should really be:

/images/uploads/thumbs/thumb_Allen_Green_Sling.jpg

If you view the site through this URL, it works fine:

http://www.shootersdiscount.com/cart/

It looks to me like you've setup a subdomain without modifying your CubeCart settings in includes/global.inc.php. Why don't you post the last three things in your global.inc.php (related to the URL) and we can tell you what to change.

Estelle.