Links

Hi All,

Before I purchase a License Key for this excellent product I'm wondering if someone can let me know if its possible to edit the submit form function buttons.

Here is my proposed scenerio.

I have developed most of my site with Dreamweaver 8 which i don't want to waste as it was expensive and besides i'm used to how it works.

I can link my page links to CC 3.05 no problems, I have the CC register, login forms etc working properly, so when a customer registers and submits the form using the submit & continue button I would like it to go to a page of my choice & not the index.php page CC uses as the default link, as then I can direct them automatically to the pages of my site only members will have access to. I still propose CC for my shopping cart so i don't want to break any links or functions trying to work it out myself.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Tony

:rolly:

Guest onscreen

Have bought License key and would really appreciate some help with my problem

Cheers

Sorry i posted this earlier under user jetcom

Hi All,

Before I purchase a License Key (which i have done now, my contribution to help with the stolen laptop pain) for this excellent product I'm wondering if someone can let me know if its possible to edit the submit form function buttons.

Here is my proposed scenerio.

I have developed most of my site with Dreamweaver 8 which i don't want to waste as it was expensive and besides i'm used to how it works.

I can link my page links to CC 3.05 no problems, I have the CC register, login forms etc working properly, so when a customer registers and submits the form using the submit & continue button I would like it to go to a page of my choice & not the index.php page CC uses as the default link, as then I can direct them automatically to the pages of my site only members will have access to. I still propose CC for my shopping cart so i don't want to break any links or functions trying to work it out myself.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Tony

B)