Last Questions for Cube Cart

Guest deltakid

Guest deltakid

Hi!

Cube Cart looks really excellent and I love the clean coding. I read the featureslist and have a couple of quick questions.

1. Can I offer downloadable products (i think thats what u mean with digital)?

2. Will I be able to show a different picture automatically when an item is sold out?

3. How well can I integegrate Lastschriftverfahren (ELV) and other payment modules that i need for Germany such as Nachnahme, Rechnung? Are there already modules available?

4. Would my customers have to leave the site and go to a payment provider or can I integrate everything in the site?

5. What payment provider might offer all the payment solutions I want? Any recommendations how I deal with the payment process?

6. Can I use flash files instead of pictures somehow? Or is it possible to add aditional flash files to the usual product display layout?

Would be killer if someone could help me with these questions!!! Thanks to cube cart I see a light at the end of the tunnel!! :rolly:

Guest jbdancer

1. Yes

2. You will get a message that the product is sold out

3. Are there already modules available? Not Yet

4. Verry easy to place an order.

5. Several available

6. Or is it possible to add aditional flash files to the usual product display layout?

You can add it in the description off the product. But remember not many customers like flash :zorro:

Guest deltakid

3. Are there already modules available? Not Yet

>>> but world pay offers these services for example and cube cart has world pay payment module -> does that mean i can do it without leaving the site?

i just think its not very nice if people want to pay and have to go to a complete different site to finish their payment.

Guest jbdancer

when the order is completed , most off the gateways transfers you to the site off the service . Maybe a mod exists for other gateways that the customer stays at your site , don't know that.

Paypal has a other module that you stay on the site itself , but don't know how that works , not using it.