Category products

I just noticed another problem. In the Information box it shows

Products: 4

Categories: 11

Prices: US Dollars

But when you go into the coffe category it shows

Category Regular 1

Category Mailing leads 5

for a total of six..2 more products then I actually have. How did I manage to do this? How can I correct this problem?

I wonder if someone would help me get this going for a couple lbs of coffee...I dont have much cash though

Thank you so much sir william...one thing is that I dont want to mess it up again and I don't know what I did to mess it up. I wasnt dinking around in the database or anything(yet) hehehe :rolleyes:

Sir william. I get to the order screen and it wants to send me to paypal or postal. I choose postal and it wont send the file? I must just be having a bad 2 day weekend heheh ehehe

Well I got it..guess we had a lag. I been having a little mail problem with yahoo anyway...Thanks again Sir William...

Yeah, until I have time to rewrite my store to automatically send free products without paying, I have to change the order status in admin and then get the download e-mail headed your way. It's on my list of things to do, but not at the top yet. :unsure:

Sir william, When you get that done please please let me know because I have thing that I will be offering the same way..Not sure what I can pay for something like that but would be interested in the code..