Order Form and Payment Gateway questions

Guest suzakunoaijin

Guest suzakunoaijin

Hello! I have a few of questions about the Print Order form module and different forms of possible payments.

First, regarding the Print Order Form, when I get to the 5th step and try to continue, it doesn't bring up the orderform.php file in the right directory. I have CubeCart set up here: http://www.krausescandy.com/cart and it goes here: http://www.krausescandy.com/modules/gatewa...m/orderForm.php

Is there a way that I can get it to bring up the file from ../cart/modules/etc instead of from the the main directory?

Another question I have is regarding payment options. We take credit card payments, but we don't process them online. We have the machines in our store and whenever we get internet orders, we manually process them. So is there a way I can set up the order form so that the customers can put in their credit card information, but not process it through any other company and have it show up on the email we receive informing us about the order?

Lastly (I hope!), can I change the layout of the cart (specifically the Address section) so that Invoice Address and Delivery Address fields are switched? The reason for this is because when we calculate tax on orders, we base it on the delivery address and not the invoice address. (It's currently the opposite on CubeCart).

Thank you so much for your time and I greatly appreciate all the help I can get. :D

You can process your cards any way you like, but I would NOT collect card info unless you're running SSL and have a secure store.

And no matter what you do, do NOT e-mail CC info to yourself. There not much more insecure than e-mail.

Look into Mals-e. It's a way to take that info and then retrieve it securely from their site. I haven't used the module yet, but it's supposed to be good. B)

I also am looking like a system you described

One of my clients used to use a system that received a PGP Encryped (emailed) form that contained their credit card info, which they then manually entered.

Does anyone have a clue about such a system?

Guest suzakunoaijin

Sir William: Thank you very much for the advice and direction!

I'm looking at Mals-e now, but it looks like it is its own shopping cart. I see that you can use it for only collecting the payment and not do anything with the shopping cart, but I don't know to integrate it with CubeCart. :rolleyes:

Never mind! I think I've got it to work! ;) I'll be back when I know for sure and that's it's not just a figment of my imagination.

how did you get it to work? I very much want to do this as well but the print order form doesn't actually place any orders does it? I assume it just makes a form they can print and fax to you.