New Customers

Guest idara

Hi

I just noticed that when a Customer Register at our site, we don't get any detail/information about the registration, I think we should get an email about it and a Thankyou email to the customer.

I don't know if this has been covered or if there is a trick to do this, I tried to Search and found some unanswered topic One Two

I have also seen some topics where they don't want the Registration step, but i don't think why? as it helps us to gather emails of customers for sending bulk email for promoting our products.

Any help would be appreciated :blink:

Yunus

Suggestion: as the users of CC3 are increasing ;) and Mods have started for it, there should be a "Request a Mod" section in "CubeCartâ„¢ Version 3" the one available right now is all mixed-up for CCv2 & CCv3 :rolleyes:

Guest jbdancer

Hi

I just noticed that when a Customer Register at our site, we don't get any detail/information about the registration, I think we should get an email about it and a Thankyou email to the customer.

I don't know if this has been covered or if there is a trick to do this, I tried to Search and found some unanswered topic One Two

I have also seen some topics where they don't want the Registration step, but i don't think why? as it helps us to gather emails of customers for sending bulk email for promoting our products.

Any help would be appreciated :blink:

Yunus

Suggestion: as the users of CC3 are increasing ;) and Mods have started for it, there should be a "Request a Mod" section in "CubeCartâ„¢ Version 3" the one available right now is all mixed-up for CCv2 & CCv3 :rolleyes:

Soon if i have the time will see what I can do.