Total Checkout failure!!!!!

Guest LNT

Hi all,

I have just decided to try the checkout process one more time before allowing the site to go live and I have now noticed a very disturbing error.

Please view this and see what you can make of it. I encountered this error as I followed the checkout procedure. I added to basket, went to step 2 then it asked me to login, so i inputted the username and password and upon clicking submit the following error was displayed.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/maggies/public_html/classes/cart.php:598) in /home/maggies/public_html/includes/content/step1.inc.php on line 95

Also if you log in first and then add items to your shopping cart and try to then follow the checkout procedure you get the following

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/maggies/public_html/classes/cart.php:598) in /home/maggies/public_html/includes/content/cart.inc.php on line 265

Is anyone able to help, and rather urgently ??

Regards,

Tom.

Guest estelle

Tom,

Open classes/cart.php and check if there is any whitespace *at all* before the starting <?php, or following the ?> at the end of the file. If there is, it needs to be deleted.

Estelle.

Estelle,

There are non what so ever.

I have edited my original post as well as I have noticed the two errors are different to each other depending on which route you take.

Regards,

Tom.