Help, forum email not working!

I've had several people say on the forums that they have sent me an email but for some reason I am not getting the emails. My registered email address is correct that I can see in my control panel. Not sure what is happening though.

And anyone that is trying to get ahold of me, just visit my site, my email address is posted there. I'm really not ignoring anyone! :rolleyes:

Sorry!

Jen

Guest EverythingWeb

Hello Jen,

Sorry to hear about the troubles you are experiencing.

The forum software sends an email to your Registered email address, with the contents of the email that the pster wrote down. It may be possible that a spam filter is picking these up.

Can I suggest, if this is the case, that you remove the option in yur board settings, to allow people to email you, thus forcing them to either click on your WWW link, or the PM link (which works flawlessly).

Cheers.

Thanks, I did get one yesterday from someone. So I think either they just didn't do it right, or perhaps they sent a bunch of emails through the forum that day and it didn't get sent because they went over the limit, or maybe my email is filtering them out. It could be a number of things. . .

Jen