Tips, Comments Advice?

Guest aikdo

Hey im comming to the end of my intergration with MODx CMS, and would like all Tips and Advice you can all give...

Everything is Welcome...

Trust Me I Never Turn Down Some Free Advice... :dizzy:...

View The Site At http://test.cezz.co.uk/MODx-0.9.0/store/ untill it is released.

Im Looking for Comments About,

-- Style.

-- Layout.

-- Intergration.

All is welcome... and please if you see a fault tell me... :)

Looks good. When you navigate away from http://test.cezz.co.uk/MODx-0.9.0/store/ you lose the links on the nav bar on the left. I'd like to see the main table be static so you don't have to scroll when you go to the Portfolio page for example. It seems to resize the page. It would be nice if the size stayed static and the content was re-sized to fit. Otherwise I like the design. Nice and clean looking.

Thanks For the Advice Im not too sure what you mean about the Scrolling though... Do you mean the page Stretches Down... this is the only way i am going to be able to fit, all my portfolio images and products onto pages, otherwise i would have to limit the pages to like 2-3 products...

As for the Navigation I know it was intended that the Side Navigation was going to be for Sub Pages, and probably will end up that way... For Example... I will Be Adding a Chat and Free Online SMS. So this instead of being placed on the top navigation is going to be placed on the Sub Navigation on the Hompage. An Example is already in use for the News Page...

Thank you for your coments though... More information on the Table Streatching would be lovely...

Yea i always used to hate all CMS programs, they where all just blogs + portals, but someone mentioned MODx on here so i gave it ago, and now i can say it has saved me about 100% of my time that i would have spent making this site...

And its easy to edit, add photos and news features... so i can give it to one of my employee's and get them to add their own work ect...