God Im Glad I Used CubeCart...

Guest aikdo

Ok i was just running Xenu To check my sites SEO compatability, and cant belive the statistics i found after running it...

I was only running it to find out if all the pages on my site where accessable... but it also threw up the following...

Ok what i wanted it for, to find the status of my pages...

ok ----------- 1633 pages

user skip ---- 304 pages

not found ---- 19 pages

Basicaly 1633 links where ok, 304 where skiped, these are the javascript links, and 19 couldn't be found and it told me which links these where so i can go fix them now...

But what i found amazing is add them together all (Total 1956) - I have 304 products on my site and just by adding these, i have created 1956 page, thats amazing... and just what you want to be doing in my opinion... :D

Just imagine the time that would be needed to create so many page without CC...

But that wasn't it.. I wanted to know how many links where internaly pointing to each page (EG keep the Search Bot on the site and make navigation easy) heres what i found...

Min Links IN 1

Max Links IN 974

Min Links Out 1

Max Links Out 113

And again it shows me the detials for each page, i have just sumorised...

Not only that but i have had people saying the site was slow loading... and using this i can find out what pages are slow loading... but what i found was the following...

Min Load Duration 00:00 (512 broadband conection)

Max Load Duration 00:25 (512 broadband conection)

I must recomend this to everyone for statistical use and for a little bit of fun i chalange you all to post how many pages it finds with you... Lets See who will give us the number and see howmuch time CC has saved us all :(...

Sorry all i realised how long that post was, and probably how borring it sounded...

My main attention was to bring to light the greatness of ease that comes with CC, adding 304 products has created me so many pages... i just think its a tool for all...

I used to create HTML shopping cart websites and charge my customers £25 a page :( imagine if i had done that with that particular store... i would have earned £48,900 well that would be if the customer was that rich...

so in other words CC saved my customer £48,000 :D