list all products

exiladler

Hi,

In V2 there was a mod that allowed for all products to be listed on one page in text format. Is there already something similar in V3 available? It was catalogue mod and is very useful to check all the prices and allow the shop-owner to print out a pricelist for themselves.

Regards

Hi,

In V2 there was a mod that allowed for all products to be listed on one page in text format. Is there already something similar in V3 available? It was catalogue mod and is very useful to check all the prices and allow the shop-owner to print out a pricelist for themselves.

Regards

There is a Catalogue Mod written by JBDancer. I don't recall whether it was a free mod or not and that's why I will not post it. Contact him and if he says it's ok, I'll post it.

Guest jbdancer

Hi,

Regards

There is a Catalogue Mod written by JBDancer. I don't recall whether it was a free mod or not and that's why I will not post it. Contact him and if he says it's ok, I'll post it.

No it wasn't written by me but by Stijn ;)

I Don't have the catalogue mod :blink:

do you want it to pop-up in a window with very little formating OR open as a normal catagory but show all products???

and i guess you DONT want the pagination???

do you want it to pop-up in a window with very little formating OR open as a normal catagory but show all products???

and i guess you DONT want the pagination???

Aikdo,

The V2 mod added an option to the Categories calling it 'Catalogue' and that just listed all products with the title and price whilst the title was also a lik to the product itself. No pagination, nothing, not even mentioning the Category they are under. I'm sure we can improve on the layout and requirements but as there is nothing, anything would be better and a start.

I can do this easily... Give me an hour...

Well technicaly after one minuet i have version 1 of this mod which displays every item in your store in the sameway that a catagory is displayed but it loses the paginiation...

The downfall being it stays intact with the design of cubecart which isn't what you want...

Next Version of this will be a stand alone un formated page which can be printed which will JUST show the product name - product code - product price and image...

Ok exiladler if you can tell me if this is what you wanted or am totaly on the wrong track?

You want a printable page that lists EVERY product with minimal formating and just shows Name - Img - Price - Product Code ???

Or did you want the first version that had a catagory page that lists EVERY product??

You want a printable page that lists EVERY product with minimal formating and just shows Name - Img - Price - Product Code

This is what I want, maybe if you could list the category as well

Name, Product Code, Category, Image (as thumbnail) Price

all as a list on one page or to be more comfortable to limit is as 25/50/100 per page an then have next/previous but I am fine with a continous list, even without image.