new store live after upgrade to cc3

Guest yamaha

Guest gwizard

First, the bad:

1. Free shipping worldwide for a product that costs 7 pounds ?

Are you insane ? :D

2. You have no Harry Potter :w00t:

3. When there is no products, there is empty drop down box below the cats.

http://www.filmcells.org/store/index.php?a...iewCat&catId=12

4. I would make the categories in a box (ala Classic) becouse it took me some time to understand that these detached pieces of graphic are actually cats menu.

The Good:

1. Nice clean remake of Killer skin. I like it very much.

2. The store looks sharp, clean and proffesional.

Good work ! B)

can you have a look at my store at My Webpage and let me know what you think please spent hours on this design (not all my own work tho)
Why is the logo repeated in the header?

Also, if you scroll all the way to the bottom, there is a misplaced header.

I'm confused by the two menu tiems for shopping (Shop and Detailed Shopping). Why not put everything into Shop by Category, as categories and sub-categories? Much easier to understand - and would reduce eye-skittter (my invented word for page designs that cause my eyes to jump back and forth until I either understand the intention or get tired and go away).

Likewise, why is there a menu item "What's New" when the detailed box for it is only a few pixels away?

Similarly, you have Payments in two places on the same page.

The thought comes to mind that you don't think your customer is capable of finding those items so you are repeating them for his good. Aside from the waste of space required by the repetition and aside from the confusion it causes, there are times when you have to trust your customer.

That's all the negatives. The graphics are excellent. Among the very best I've seen in CC.

Regards, JerseyJoe

still a few bugs to iron out i know B) all part of the learning curve

at least on the good point the design is a lot better and looks more profesional

going to be working on other things today hopefully get them working right as well