Errors after installing

Guest Krash

As its a new store try upgrading to 3.0.8 ;)

Upgrading or should I just try to re-install the hole thing, this time the 3.08 version?

Looks like an empty site, so probably best to wipe it and start again with the latest production build, which is 3.0.8.

However you *may* have the same problems. The 'open_basedir restriction' could be a missed setting with your provider. Have look at phpinfo within admin for 'open_basedir'.

Delete all previous files end uploaded 3.08. Still gets these warnings:

Warning: main() [function.main]: Unable to access ../config.inc.php in /usr/home/web/*****/language/en/lang.inc.php on line 2950

Warning: main(../config.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/web/*****/language/en/lang.inc.php on line 2950

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '../config.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /usr/home/web/*****/language/en/lang.inc.php on line 2950

Okay I've solved the problem...

The "included path" was set to /config.inc.php in lang.inc.php... It should be: usr/home/web/*****/language/en/config.inc.php... Anyways, it wooked fine after i've changed the path.

/Jens

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Paracelsus

Okay I've solved the problem...

The "included path" was set to /config.inc.php in lang.inc.php... It should be: usr/home/web/*****/language/en/config.inc.php... Anyways, it wooked fine after i've changed the path.

Same issues, modified path similarly, had no effect.

Anyone have any ideas?

Guest bennyuk

I've had this issue before on some servers. Seems to be something to do with PHP (old version, 4.1.2) not coping with paths too well. I bothched a fix by copying the config.inc.php file into the same directory as the file that was asking for it, eg usr/home/web/*****/language/en/ .

I also noticed I had to do this to a couple of other directories. Not a great fix, but it works.

• 3 months later...
Guest Jappy

Strange, but I had the same problem - not exactly the same messages, but saying a problem with includes involving config.inc.php one line 2950 of lan.inc.php.

I tried changing the path... It didn't work.

I tried changing it some more.

I cam here and read this stuff.

Nothing helped.... then, um, I changed it again, and it worked!!

I was shocked when all of sudden it started working, because I thought I had already tried

"include("/home/jappy/public_html/shop/language/en/config.inc.php");

Wow. It works. I thought I was doomed. I couldn't even enter the admin panel.

I'm excited to check out cubecart now. It seems 'wicked cool'; it seems to be just what I need.