The War is over (well, at least one of them is)

jerseyjoe

The recent unpleasantness between the Crown and the Colonies is currently the subject of some excellent documenatries on our Public Televison Station here in New York - and many other USA cities.

We just saw four hours about the rise of George Washington from a junior officier in the Colonial Army under His Majesty King George, to General of the Revolutionary Army, father of his country and permanent rebuke, by good example, to certain current office-holders whom it is distasteful to name. (And these emails are probably being scanned by the CIA anyway.)

The previous week we had a few hours of television about Ben Frankin, followed last night by two hours about John Adams. I'm sure Lord North would have been amused, if not understandably affronted.

There's a Cube Cart point to this drivel.

Despite all the contentious events of the final quarter of the 18th century that continued well into the first quarter of the 19th, I think we can safely say, the wounds are healing - and war is over.

Evidence?

Her Royal Majesty's Obedient Servant (well let's not get too carried away - let's just say a citizen of England) named Aikdo - and one of the moderators of CubeCart forums, has just completed an upgrade and revival of a badly damaged CC that had been destroyed in v3.06 by a malicious attack. The site www.vikolya.com is now up and running 3.08.

My client is thrilled. I am greatly relieved. Aikdo's fee was modest. The work was prompt and excellent.

Thank you Aikdo!

JerseyJoe