Adding Options A Little Bit Easier

You have to add the options in the section described then you have to add your product.... you will not see anywhere to add options at this stage because it needs a product ID from a stored item to do this....

Once the item has been added... Edit it !!!

You will see the "Add Options" link on the edit screen...

Clicking on the link brings up a popup window where you can select the options that you wish to add to that item...

Hope that helps

MiniMe

Guest jones_20_99

You have to add the options in the section described

described where??

i get the pop up window with option to add ... but there is no option ..to chose between

i am sending a picture of it

jones

• 3 weeks later...

Jones,

You do not add the options to the popup window... that is where you select the options that you previously added in the Admin Section, under Products/Product options!!!

It really is that simple.

Guest jones_20_99

thanks Minime

I found out how to do it.

actually the translated file to danish give another meaning ,so I couldn´t find where to add option. that why i am working on correcting the language file made in danish..

then i will post here so others can take benifect out of it. cause is really sick to be looking for solution else where and everything is just front of your ..

thanks for help ..

jones

Guest rockreation

Thanks MiniMe for emailing the .zip files to me last week

I wish people would submit MODS in both .zip and .rar formats at the same time.

I am on a mac and my version of virtural PC is not that up to date

The MOD works great, should have thanked you the night I got the MOD to work, but I was

having so much fun adding options I was up 'til 3am and then we

went out of town to a tradeshow, getting away from the computer once in a while is a treat!

I would nominate this MOD for Best Free Mod of the year -- Hope wildbill is OK,

I do think I will purchase QDPIE's group options Mod very soon, because we have over 5000

different variations to our product line, we off to make some more graphics and add more options

will I ever be done...

Rock

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest sikdave

Hi guys,

Would love to get my hands on this mod, I haved followed the topic link posted by MiniMe but it links back to this original page......

Any help in obtaining this mod would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

SIKDAVE

Guest charleycrowe

Hello all,

Anyone know where I can get this mod?? I saw where it was supposed to be on the first page of this topic but when I click on it I get sent to a search page. I'd like to have it in a .zip file if possible. Also does this work on the latest version of Cubecart? 3.02 or whatever it is.

Thanks a bunch.

Chell

this is not compatible with cc v3 or above only v2.0.? im afraid the mod should be in download section if not let me know and i will post it agian as i have a copy.

• 4 weeks later...