Big problem with cart after upgrade to 3.0.8

disco_ii_disco

First of all sorry for listing in two categories but I think more peopl read the posts in this category.

Hi all,

Have finally got round to upgrading to v3.0.8 after I realised people were searching for me on Google with the term "powered by CubeCart 3.0.6" (!).

Anyway, have overwritten all files and now the cart is not working from Step 3 onwards:

www.caravanaccessoryshop.co.uk

At step 3, instead of the despatch address automatically showing as the invoice address, each field has an "A" in it and the country shows as Afghanistan!

When you click continue I get the following error message:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/access/public_html/includes/content/cart.inc.php on line 123

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/access/public_html/includes/content/cart.inc.php:123) in /home/access/public_html/includes/content/cart.inc.php on line 101

Another problem I having is that all products are being shown in all categories! i.e all 400 products are being shown in every category. Can anyone give me a quick fix for this.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Cheers,

Chris

quick fix for that is redownload the 3.0.8 package and upload the index.php file again there was a fault with the initial release of 3.0.8 and so the package was quickly updated...

as for the cart problem im afraid i cant help you at present but hopefuly someone will answer shortly...