License Issue & Currency Problem

Guest Guys and Gals Perfume

Hey all,

I am a new user of cube cart and had started altering the site. I have purchased the license and had the copyright info removed no probs...

I set all the taxes, default currency, etc. When I added the product when I went to view the product it had altered the price from what I am trying to sell the item for. I played around but nothing seemed to work. I deleted the entire package from the web site, so it looked like the web site never existed. I set it all up again and now I am having the same problems.

If I add a product for $85 AUS it comes up with the product as $107.86... it seems like it isn't recognising my AU $ as default???

Also, now when I try and punch in the licence key it is coming up with "Sorry but the license key was invalid or has already been used" on re entering the license key. I have read the other posts regarding this but they don't seem to apply to this one, as I have had it working in the past.

Any help would greatly be appreaciated,

Cheers,

Shanna.

btw...using version 3.0.8

First the license issue . . .

Open a Suport Ticket, explain what you did and include the information from your purchase receipt. They will reactivate the key so you can use it again.

Now as to the currency issue, I suspect you are right in believing that you do not have AU$ set as your default curency. That's done in your Admin Control Panel. Look around in there and you'll see a place where you can set the default currency.

Don't be discouraged. Many of the problems you'll encounter at the start arise from the rich feature set and the many possibilities. Were this a less powerful and flexible program you'd not need to know so much. But you'll find good support here from the community.

Thanks Joe for the prompt response...

I'll send a ticket asap.

But in regards to the currency issue...one of the first things I did was disable the British, American and Euro currencies and make it AU only, so I'd assume that it would be in Australian Dollars immediately and have no other form of currency there... On the web site you can only choose AU $ as well. So that appears to be working there.

I was originally using another form of cart before this and I had the whole thing set up and then couldn't get it to get out of American Dollars...hence why I am so keen to sort this out at the beginning than to do all the work and have it stuff out again.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Shanna.

In Admin CP > Store Config > Currencies

do you have a green square next the AU$? In other words, have you enabled AU$?

From your message I'm not sure what you've done so I have to ask that basic question.

If you have already done that but the problem exists, then I'd say again, put in a ticket.

Guest EverythingWeb

I would hazard a guess that your conversion rate for AU$ is still set at something other than 1.0000 - try changing it to that in your CP and see if that fixes the issue.

G'day guys,

Thanks for all your help...it ended up being because the currency value in my cp was set at 1.268 or something. Now at 1.000 and working great.

Thanks everyone! You've made my day, and something so simple!

Cheers,

Shanna.