please 3.09 upgrade instruction?

jerseyjoe

There is a step in the 3.08 to 3.09 saying to exclude upload of

language/*/home.inc.php (If you have made changes.)

I need more detail. What's the * ? Is it the old DOS wildcard? I'm guessing it means "whatever language you've installed" but I have such bad luck with guesses.

And if I have made changes to the anything else in the lang flder, what do I do, or not do?

It's 5am here in NYC and I am at my most stupid at that hour, so (to quote from an old movie) "If you speak of this to others, and some day you will, be kind."

A free Get Out of Jail card top will be awared to the first person who can identify that movie. (N.B.: The card is not valid for use by any member of the current US Administration above the rank of dog-catcher.)

I'm an early riser on Long Island as well and since I've been working since 3:30 am maybe my mind is clearer.

Yes, the '*' does mean 'whatever language you have installed'. As far as the other language files are concerned I would use WinMerge to make those changes as well in 3.09.