Product Options

Guest flightoffancy

Guest flightoffancy

Can percentages be used instead of dollar amounts for price differences on product option values?

If not, can someone tell me how I would offer a percentage off of one product option value for all products with that same option?

Example:

I have 15 products that all have the same 40 option values, I want to offer a 10% discount on 1 of those option values and have it applied to all of the products with that same value.

TIA for any replies.

Guest Brivtech

Can percentages be used instead of dollar amounts for price differences on product option values?

If not, can someone tell me how I would offer a percentage off of one product option value for all products with that same option?

Example:

I have 15 products that all have the same 40 option values, I want to offer a 10% discount on 1 of those option values and have it applied to all of the products with that same value.

TIA for any replies.

This may be a bit different to what you're after, but I'm fairly sure that the programmer could adapt it for your needs: http://www.alexgoldberg.com/cubemods/index...od&productId=17

• 5 months later...

I've been thinking about a mod like this too. I contacted bennyuk who wrote the Dynamic Option Price Updating mod. He thinks it would cost between £50 to £100 GBP or $100 - $200 USD.

If we can find a few people that might be interested we could split that cost up accordingly.

I hope you're still watching this thread.

thanks,

kyle

Guest EverythingWeb

I realise that this is an old thread and may not have fallen under the new board rules at the time.

Please would you mind taking this discussion over to cubecart.org

Many thanks.

(Topic closed for clarity).