Help! My site is being redirected to CubeCart!!!

disco_ii_disco

I can't believe all the problems I am having with CubeCart!

My site was hacked so I upgraded to 3.0.8. My site was hacked again so I upgraded to 3.0.9 and changed all my passwords.

Now my site is being redirected to CubeCart's purchase a license page. What is that all about?!

www.caravanaccessoryshop.co.uk

Guest walmarc

Not getting any page loading at that url

Don't take my word for it (love to hear from a Moderator on this one!) but I restored my session.inc.php file (see your includes folder) to that of version 3.0.8 and my site worked again. The Cubecart team seem to have gone very quiet on what I think is a primary bug in 3.0.9. I'll stand corrected if someone cares to explain otherwise! :)

Guest walmarc

Did as you suggested Chris and all is working fine now!

The page inititally wasn't loading because the redirect I had set up to my other site was typed incorrectly.

Why my site was being redirected to CubeCart remains a mystery though!

Same here - mine did the same - the only new code in 3.0.9 appears to me (a layman) as having something to do with the way it treats CC cookies. Hope they fix it soon 'cause I'm looking for a fix that will get CC working in Firefox under SSL. The empty cart bug persists despite claims it has been fixed! :)

Edit: Also I'm restricting my customers to use of Internet Explorer for checkout because CC won't work in other browsers - NOT GOOD FOR BUSINESS!

Why the redirection? Maybe CC are trying to sell more licences? Trouble is I already bought one and it still re-directed!

Guest walmarc

I had the same issue and it was because i had uploaded /includes/session.inc.php to /classes, once id realised the mistake everything was fine.

I uploaded to /includes and had the redirect problem? Maybe I should try uploading to /classes?

The problem I'm having with Firefox is the Checkout process will not complete. The basket empties and you are logged out in 1.5.0.1. I've searched endlessly for a fix and upgraded to 3.0.9 with the same problem persisting. Note - I have a dedicated IP and a dedicated SSL certificate which seems to have exacerbated the problem.

p.s. love that cat avatar!

Guest walmarc

You need to upload the following

/includes/session.inc.php

/classes/xtpl.php

I really dont know what to suggest with FireFox as i dont have any problems although i am on shared ip and no need for SSL :) Have you submitted a bug report?

My cat's fab isnt she :)

Yes She's great - reminds me of my dear departed Sam - a Siamese :D

Am I missing something or is /classes/xtpl.php not included in the changelog????????????? :)

Note: submitted a bug report ages ago but am guessing they think it's fixed with 3.0.9?