No download link for digital products

I have just setup CubeCart 3.0.9. All of my products are setup as digital downloads. I have configured Standard Paypal with IPN enabled.

Today I received my first order. I received the order confirmation from CubeCart. I received the payment received email from Paypal. But the customer never received the email on downloading the file.

If I look under 'Orders' under Adminsitration it shows the download link correct.

Why did the customer not receive the download link email?

I think I may have found the problem.

For some reason the order status never changes from 'Pending' to 'Processing' after the paypal payment is received. Does anyone know why?

The IPN URL under CubeCart Admin is set correctly.

Is it necessary to have the CubeCart ip url defined under my PayPal account in Paypal Profile?

I already have a different url there for another website.

That's the problem. Please read the tutorial by MarksCarts at cubecart.org in downloads/tutorials.

Then I see a major problem with CubCart here. If the IPN under Paypal Profile must be set to a specific CubeCart website, then it is not possible to have two CubeCart websites with one paypal account. You would need to apply for a new paypal account if you want to have second Cubecart website?

Am I correct?

There is a way to use one IPN URL for more than one store :D

How is this done if you need to define a specific CubeCart website address in the Paypal Profile Settings?

Guest groovejuice

I seem to recall seeing a mod by Aikdo on the cubecart.org site concerning multiple carts on paypal. This might be what you need.....

I seem to recall seeing a mod by Aikdo on the cubecart.org site concerning multiple carts on paypal. This might be what you need.....

Thanks I will look into that.

I have several different websites that use the IPN. This is the first time there was any requirement to put a website address in the IPN field. I think these different scripts fill it in when it is processing.