ashamed

Guest mememe

Guest mememe

here is my problem, i downloaded cubecart, got all the stuff that i am selling orginized, and got the rest of my site online. well, it turns out that the only part of my site that isnt working is the cubecart part. i con only access it through using a localhost adress and it only works on my computer. the problem is that i cant find a way to bring it without using the localhost directory. i guess that i need to mention that the only thing that i know about web development other than dreamweaver is my limited knowledge of html. i need help fast.

Information:

URL of the site

have you edited includes/global.inc to reflect new path (I'm assuming you installed on your windows server)

have you uploaded database to your host?

Give us more information. How did you install, where, from where?

Guest mememe

url of the site is www.gctcok.com/bpa-ecommerceteam

part of the problem is that i cant find the database

and i dont know what to change the path in the includes/global.ing.php to, i have never worked with php before.

i haven't been able to run it off of a server yet, mainly because i am not sure how to set it up, and no, i am not running on windows server.

i am in way over my head

url of the site is www.gctcok.com/bpa-ecommerceteam

part of the problem is that i cant find the database

and i dont know what to change the path in the includes/global.ing.php to, i have never worked with php before.

i haven't been able to run it off of a server yet, mainly because i am not sure how to set it up, and no, i am not running on windows server.

i am in way over my head

global.inc.php is just a text file with path and database information in it. There's no PHP coding there.

Looks like you have not changed the paths.

Guest shandaman

yah, in your gloabl.ing.php change the server path from localhost to www.gctcok.com/bpa-ecommerceteam or w/e your cart addy is. If you cant find the file pm or aim me and ill walk you through it. aim is cubecartman