Pedido de informações / Request of information

Guest Antonio F

Guest Antonio F

Saudações

Greetings

Se eu comprar uma só licença:

If I buy only one license:

eu posso retirar o logotipo da "CUBECART" e colocar o meu?

can I remove the logo of " CUBECART " and to place mine?

eu posso criar duas ou mais lojas dentro do meu dominio? Exemplo. uma loja para público, uma loja para revenda, uma loja privada. Com artigos e preços diferentes.

can I create two or more stores inside of my domain? Example. a store for public, a store for resale, a private store. With goods and different prices.

Há aulas em português?

Are there tutorials in Portuguese?

Qual é o tempo de validade da licença?

Which is the time of validity of the license?

Quando houver upgrades eu terei de pagar mais?

When is upgrades I will have to pay more?

Esta tradução foi feita automaticamente pelo computador, eu peço desculpa pelos erros.

This translation was made automatically by the computer, I apologize for the mistakes.

Obrigado

Thank you

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Antonio F, podes retirar o logotipo mesmo sem pagar a licença, nao podes é retirar as informações de copyright do rodape, nem o texto "Powered by cubecart" do titulo da pagina.

Cada licença serve apenas para uma loja, para 2 lojas necessitas de 2 licenças.

Quanto aos tutoriais acho desnecessario pois neste forum ou no cubecart.org encontras toda a ajuda necessaria.

A licença é vitalicia, em condições normais nao irás pagar pelos upgrades, desde que sejam para a mesma versão. No entanto poderás ter de pagar uma taxa adicional mas isso até à data ainda nunca aconteceu. Eu comecei na versao 3.0.1 e já tenho a 3.0.10 e nao paguei mais nada.

Espero ter sido explicito

Cumprimentos,

Filipe Ferreira

Guest Brivtech

eu posso criar duas ou mais lojas dentro do meu dominio? Exemplo. uma loja para público, uma loja para revenda, uma loja privada. Com artigos e preços diferentes.

can I create two or more stores inside of my domain? Example. a store for public, a store for resale, a private store. With goods and different prices.

Here we go again with the problem that licensing isn't clearly explained at first glance, and people assume licensing by domain, not by shop:

How much does it cost?

To edit or remove our copyright we charge $69.95 per domain* and you will be issued with a License Key.

But note the little * next to the word domain:

* An individual domain is a single store install by the dictionary definition "A territory over which rule or control is exercised".

If you blinked you'd miss it, and I don't think the subscquent definition of domain goes much further to clearly explain this. I've seen this come up a few times now, and I can't see what advantages Brooky sees in keeping it this way.