Pedido de ajuda

Guest Antonio F

Guest Antonio F

Estou a começar a instalar o CubeCart por agora tenho estas dúvidas:

I am to begin to install CubeCart for the time being I have these doubts:

1. Não consigo alterar na página inicial quando aparece "Parabéns. Você instalou com êxito o CubeCart...." apago, edito e quando gravo volta novamente ao mesmo.

I don't get to change in the initial page when it appears. "Welcome to CubeCart

Congratulations. You have successfully...", I erase, I edit and when I record turn again to the same.

2. Gostava de ter as informações, promoções, carro de compras, etc. num só lado da página, para ficar com mais espaço para os produtos. Como é que faço? (estou a utilizar o LEGEND e já coloquei um "Scrolling_popular_prods_with_images" que está a funcionar)

I liked to have the information, promotions, car of purchases, etc. in only one side of the page, to be with more space for the products. As it is that do. (I am to use LEGEND and I already placed one "Scrolling_popular_prods_with_images" that is to work)

3. Tenho estado a fazer testes com produtos, preços, encomendas e visualizava bem tudo isto, de um momento para o outro os preços ficaram a zeros (0.00000) apesar de na edição dos produtos o preço está lá mas quando abro a loja a vizualização é 0.00000, também todas as encomendas que estão na administração de clientes ficaram a zeros

As encomendas que eram enviadas por email deixaram de ser enviadas.

I have been doing to do tests with products, prices, orders and it visualized well everything this, suddenly the prices were to zeros (0.00000) in spite of in the edition of the products the price is there but when I open the store it appears 0.00000, also all the orders that are in the customers' administration were to zeros

The customers' orders that were correspondents for email stopped being correspondents.

Se alguém me poder ajudar agradecia

If somebody to help me I thanked