Popular Products Random

Guest ace5p1d0r

Guest ace5p1d0r

Hi,

I was wondering if It was possible to make the popular products box random just like the featured box? I'd be grateful for any help on this.

AcE

Guest ace5p1d0r

Thanks for your reply roban. Unfortunately I cant find it.

Also I think you may have misunderstood me. I dont want to change the latest products to featured products. I want to change the popular products to featured products. Can you offer me any more help?

Sorry M8. I thought you wanted to make the Featured Products random. If you do then this is what you have to do. Make the following change:

includes/content/index.inc.php (line 49)

$latestProducts = $db->select("SELECT productId, image, price, name, sale_price FROM ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_inventory WHERE `showFeatured` = 1 ORDER BY RAND() DESC LIMIT ".$config['noLatestProds']);

Guest ace5p1d0r

I thought you wanted to make the Featured Products random. If you do then this is what you have to do.

Thanks. But that isnt what I want to do. I want o make Popular Products Random, so that its just like featured. Thanks.