Digital Downloads + PayPal

Guest Sparkle Promotions

Guest Sparkle Promotions

Hello,

I just wanted to pick your brains about something that I haven't been able to find. Thus far everything I have been looking for has been easy to find, this one has stumped me though.

If I have digital downloads (MP3s) in my store, someone orders one, and PayPal payment is successful, is there any way to confugure CubeCart to automatically allow them to download the file, or do I have to manually do that every time?

Thanks in advance for your response :)

// Alexander

Guest estelle

If you're using PayPal IPN, it has to be configured correctly so that the orders are set to Processing following successful payment.

Hello,

I just wanted to pick your brains about something that I haven't been able to find. Thus far everything I have been looking for has been easy to find, this one has stumped me though.

If I have digital downloads (MP3s) in my store, someone orders one, and PayPal payment is successful, is there any way to confugure CubeCart to automatically allow them to download the file, or do I have to manually do that every time?

Thanks in advance for your response :)

// Alexander

Yes of course... enable IPN in PayPal and CubeCart :dizzy:

Guest Sparkle Promotions

I have enabled the IPN (I suppose I should have mentioned that).

estelle --> I am on a huge learning curve, do you have any pointers on how I can properly configure the PayPal IPN? :) Any thoughts are much appreciated!

// Alexander