order status not changing

Guest jrmotr

Guest jrmotr

The shop www.over-the-rainbow.ch is implemented in CCv3.0.9.

I have PayPal IPN as a payment gateway - Euros as the default currency.

IPN is switched ON - Return URL is www.over-the-rainbow.ch/shop/modules/gateway/Paypal/ipn.php

(In case it's relevant, I later installed SSL (SSL Quick premium) - I think it's dedicated).

No problems setting any of this up.

After a successful payment,

1) There is no e-mail (from Over the rainbow) to the customer acknowledging the order and

2) The order status stays at Pending.

I've never seen a Cube Cart shop in operation so I'm not sure what the response should be but I would have thought 1) and 2) would have been different.

Or have I missed something ?

Guest cornelp

I am sorry to barge in over your post, but I have the same issue, and didnt want to post another thread on this.

I am new and started using this, and the same issues I have. I am trying to setup a website to sell Digital Goods, and have everything setup, and started to test the payment system.

A friend paid for one of the items, everything is good, I got an email, etc etc.

Now the customer DOES NOT get an email from CubeCart saying order paid and completed, and in the system, the order stays Pending. Also, the customer DOES NOT get a download link, which is the MOST important for me.

I have this setup:

Under Website Payment Preferences under PayPal I have this as URL (for return payment):

http://www.intertwinearts.com/Store/confirmed.php

I only have IPN PayPal turned on.

Is there something wrong I am doing?

Any pointers I would MUCH MUCH appreciate it.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME...

Guest groovejuice

@cornelp welcome to CubeCart! For future reference, please try the search function (or scroll through the post titles) as IPN set up has been discussed regularly. There is a superb tutorial on cubecart.org in the download section. Good luck!