www.spreadcubecart.com

Hi everyone

I did it again I must be mad :) Brooky suggested a while ago to me he would like a website to promote cubecart like Firefox (www.spreadfirefox.com) so as i'm ol homie and I can the new site www.spreadcubecart.com was born. This site is purely to promote Cubecart and your cubecart stores and will be filled with useful information regarding cubecart, a directory to list your stores in, affiliate information and many more exciting features (the site is still in development and has more to be added).

To register your site or news on your site simply become a member ( free of charge ) and then you can list and submit. I may at a later date allow advertising space in the top area of site where it will be on a first come first served basis per 1,000,000 page impressions. So you will have maximum impact on the site.

This is my site, I built it, I bought the domain and i'm paying the hosting fees. And im giving it to you lot for nothing. So get on over become a member list your store, promote your store and if you have any ideas for it let me know. Remember this site is to promote Cubecart as a product and let the whole world know why we use it.

What can I say I just :) Cubecart.

The site differs from the mall as this site his purely to promote cubecart, nothing else you can register and link your store with a short description and a screenshot.

you can also post cubecart news, this project is for the community and cubecart, and will be filled with nothing but cubecart stuff and cubecart stores.

**** Update :

Take a look at the spreadfirefox.com site and you'll c where i'm going with it.

The project aint finished yet and I have a lot more work to do on it, but wanted to get it up so you can get your stores on it and help your seo a bit.

**** Update :

I now have rss feeds working on the site

So the headlines section now shows the latest news and announcements from .com and .org forum

I have also added an rss feed from free mod forum so that I can display the last 2 submitted free mods on .org at the site and will be adding the same to commercial mod section 2

So the spreadcubecart.com site will show the last 2 free and commercial mods added to .org.

Hows that for starters

Guest Brivtech

Hows that for starters

Not bad, not bad at all! You're heading down the right track with this one! :)

But isn't this what the .ORG forum is for, or is that supposed to be solely for MODs? In which case, your idea makes perfect sense.

the rss feeds are on and working great now

the site now shows that last 3 free and commercial mods added at .org with direct linking etc.

coming along nicely my end starting the affiliate page now :) homie's work is never done but i luv it so i cant complain.