Need to edit the latest products display

Guest Nickeldawn

Guest Nickeldawn

Hi Guys

We need to edit the actual format of the latest products display on our homepage.

Have a look here

We want to get rid of the red text on the grey background (The item names) and we would like each item to have a small pic with the product name underneath the pic ( not above as it is at the mo) and a short description. I want to get rid of all the grey and red and keep it just black text with no backgrounds.

Can anyone help out there? Thanks in advance.

Guest walmarc

Hi Guys

We need to edit the actual format of the latest products display on our homepage.

Have a look here

We want to get rid of the red text on the grey background (The item names) and we would like each item to have a small pic with the product name underneath the pic ( not above as it is at the mo) and a short description. I want to get rid of all the grey and red and keep it just black text with no backgrounds.

Can anyone help out there? Thanks in advance.

Hi Nickeldawn

You may wish to check your checkout process. I clicked on EcoSphere and proceeded to checkout but the price changed from GBP124.99 to ?.99 as I progressed through the checkout process. Just in case you were unaware. ;)

Guest Nickeldawn

Did you already get your problem solved? it appears as if you did.

Hi

Yes its been fixed, the EcoSphere is now only £112.49 due to our mayday weekend sale!

The colour scheme can be altered in the CSS files "/skins/cube_gray/styleSheets/style.css" , look for .featured classes near the bottom. The exact classes can be found in the file noted below.

The layout can be altered in the /styleTemplates/content/index.tpl.