Site Document help

Guest garyccchan

Guest garyccchan

I am using V3.05. i know that we can put our HTML page in the site document very easy. However, no matter how big the document is, it will only appear in one long page. I want to limit the length of the webpage that if the paragraph goes too long, it will automatically create a new page inside the same site document. user can just click the page number to see the page he or she wants to see. Is there a way cubecart can do it automatically?

Guest garyccchan

Alternatively you could create a seperate box and place links to html pages. There is a tutorial for this on cubecart.org

Thanks for the info.

Guest groovejuice

Another thing you can do is to place the text in question into a separate <div> and with a height set and overflow, the layer will scroll rather than extend endlessly. Code in your stylesheet would look something like this:

.scrollingdiv {

position:relative;

height: zzzpx;

width: zzzpx;

overflow:auto;

left: zzzpx;

top:zzzpx;

border: zpx solid #youralphanumericcolor;

}

You'll need to add integers to replace the z's for position and size.

There is also a php method to swap pages, but that is much more complex, and the overflow method works very well in all browsers