SEO and linking

Guest garysmith

Guest garysmith

I have been doing a lot of reading up about search engine optimization and links, particularly in regard to Google page ranking. I have seen that EvilHomer (kudos to you) among others has come up with some good ideas that include directories of links etc. all of which would be of benefit as the more properly scripted links the better.

I was wondering if it would be feasible for a whole group of cubecarters to get together and do link exchanges to each others sites? There seem to be an awful lot of us about and we all wish each other to succeed, it seems to me that we could be a very good resource for each other, over and above what some very helpful forum members have already set up.

I am not sure the best way to implement this but I am sure some of the more experienced members here might have some idea.

My own store is not being released to the general public until July as I have some more product development yet to do but I would welcome any enquiries about link exchanges (just PM me).

So what do you think you guys (and gals!), a good idea or a lame duck? Any comments welcome.

Gary