Download null times??

Guest glen930

Guest glen930

Hello All,

I'm getting a weird problem with one of my orders. The customer could'nt download due to an expired link, so when I when to the admin to reset it I got this:

Downloaded () times. Link Expire Time Dec 31 1969, 16:00 PM

When I click the reset link, nothing changes.

I looked at the db with phpMyAdmin and the table is fine, there is a number for the download count. I compared this record with a backup of the db and it appears identical? No other records appear to have this problem.

Any ideas? Should I delete this record?

I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Glen

• 8 months later...

• 1 year later...
Guest leviathan9821

We managed to fix the issue. We had made a manual change in a clients order causing the script to break. Thanks for your help :)

we are still getting this. At first it was only with one zip file. then it seems that every download order is set to 1969.

Cant seem to find any answers.

i am using:

CubeCart Version: 3.0.17

PHP Version: 4.4.7

MySQL Version: 4.0.27

please someone help!

The only time I ever see this is when I manually edit an order in the database and haven't made a corresponding edit in the downloads table.

If you're getting this without doing manual edits to the database, then you've made a modification and introduced a bug to your code. Go back over the installation instructions for any mods you've recently installed and make sure you've done them correctly.