Direct Link to items in different Language

Guest tpstudios

Guest tpstudios

hello,

I have submitted my site to froogle UK and Germany and the default language in my shop is english but froogle germany wont accept my links for the products as they are all in english and people would first have to change the language to german in the bottom left box. So now what I was looking for is the direct link to the items in german without changing the default language of the shop eg. store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=9&lang=de but if I put that URL in my browser the items still appear in english..I tried a few more things but none of them have worked so far everything is still in english...so is there a way to make links that go directly to the language in the URL (eg. lang=de)..where do I have to put it that it will work?

thanks

Guest tpstudios

is this question really so hard or are people just not interested? Its quite important for me as otherwise I cant list my items on froogle..so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Guest tpstudios

hello,

ok I understand that with the URL features..but I dont understand what u mean by language changing by referer...if you could explain it to me or give me some links I would really appreciate it..

thnx

Guest tpstudios

hi,

no i havent even used cubecart for the english froogle file I did create it by myself while lookn at the froogle tutorial..I didnt even know by then that cubecart had such a feature lol..well so the german one I did myself aswell but obviously the product links are the same for the german n english ones n as the default language is in english froogle germany wont accept because if u go to the product url its in english

if I go to the admin section and go to view products and click the froogle picture it only generates the english version..