iDevAffiliate Problems Encountered

Guest mattng

Guest mattng

Ok, I've installed iDevAffiliate to CubeCart and ran through it with a basic setup. I am however encountering a few problems and was wondering whether someone can point me in the right direction.

Problem 1: Auto-Emails not working.

Description: I'm assuming that I don't need to edit any code or set anything in the Admin panel to allow for emails to be auto-sent when an event occurs (as I can't find any setup instructions or tutorials concerning this). I tried registering as a test affiliate but no email was sent out to either Admin or the newly registered Affiliate. Can someone help me look into this matter?

Problem 2: Commissions not working.

Description: I tried making a purchase (Print Order Form method) via the test affiliate URL however the order did not pass through as a commission to the affiliate. The traffic detals showed but not the sale. Can someone help please?

Thanks.

Guest mattng

PROBLEM 1

Check if approriate setting is set to YES in iDevAffiliate Setup, Configuration & Tools -> Email Notifications

PROBLEM 2 - read this

Convict, thanks for our reply mate. Regarding Problem 1, I do have the required setup to Yes. Is there a formail or something functon that I need to set?

I am checking out Problem 2 response you've given.

Cheers

Is there a formail or something functon that I need to set?
Only you need is to write proper admin email address. IdevAffiliate uses php mail, maybe issue there (if admin email address is right)

Last option is to click on Helpdesk link :(

Guest mattng

Is there a formail or something functon that I need to set?
Only you need is to write proper admin email address. IdevAffiliate uses php mail, maybe issue there (if admin email address is right)

Last option is to click on Helpdesk link :(

Thanks for your speedy reply again.

My admin email is definetely right... so is the email of the test affiliate. Previous the emails were working (before installing iDevAffiliate)... as I installed the free module for autosend email when Print Order Form is used. I could receive this no problems... Not sure what the problem is now....

I have already left a ticket with iDevAffiliate 2 days ago... still no response...

Any other suggestions mate?

Thanks again

Guest mattng

Try to play with email template php mail command paramaters

Sorry mate.. I'm not a programmer so this is going to be hard...

Shouldn't be working like this... grr

Guest mattng

Try to play with email template php mail command paramaters

Thanks mate... finally fixed... but somewhat not sending to fire affiliate signed up... weird..