free ship option is blank in drop down

OK...Ive been lurking, searching, and implimenting CC3 for a while now...with reasonable success!!

But it seems Ive ran into a problem that I cant find an answer to...probably missed it :( ...but here goes!!

Running CC v3.1.0

have evilhomer's "multiple Flat Rate" mod installed and functioning with 4 different rates.

In addition, I also have the CC3 standard "free ship over $XX" module enabled and set at $50 or over.

All of these options work too btw...so my problem is this....

If a customers cart total is LESS than $50....the drop down menu (shipping, at checkout) will reflect a "blank option" and if none of the other ship options are selected, the customer is STILL ALLOWED TO CONTINUE...resulting in "no" shipping at all being included with the checkout/order total.

Is there a relatively simple way to fix this or maybe some sort of conflict with "free ship" and "Multi Flat Rate" mods??

THANKS!!!

• 3 weeks later...

OK...Ive been lurking, searching, and implimenting CC3 for a while now...with reasonable success!!

But it seems Ive ran into a problem that I cant find an answer to...probably missed it */* ...but here goes!!

Running CC v3.1.0

have evilhomer's "multiple Flat Rate" mod installed and functioning with 4 different rates.

In addition, I also have the CC3 standard "free ship over $XX" module enabled and set at $50 or over.

All of these options work too btw...so my problem is this....

If a customers cart total is LESS than $50....the drop down menu (shipping, at checkout) will reflect a "blank option" and if none of the other ship options are selected, the customer is STILL ALLOWED TO CONTINUE...resulting in "no" shipping at all being included with the checkout/order total.

Is there a relatively simple way to fix this or maybe some sort of conflict with "free ship" and "Multi Flat Rate" mods??

THANKS!!!

I really could use the answer to this too!!

Someone who knows - please tell!

~Adam