I Have A Idea Give Me Some Comments.

Guest shandaman

Guest shandaman

Hello all, I have a idea that no one has done yet for cc in general. The only reason I'm bringing this up is because I happen to own a training company that I wont provide the link of just yet so the thread wont be closed. Basically id like to create a full Dvd training course on installing cubecart and then customizing the default skin of my choice into a beautiful skin. Id like your input into whether you all would be interested in such a solution, and also what all you want to learn, mod installations and other things, also mods and developers if you want your mods to be taught proper installation on this dvd id be happy to do so, simply provide me a copy of the mod and that way you will also have a resource to give your customers to learn to install it properly all through video. Thanks all and give it some deep thought before you post please.

Let me know :(

1. Full Proccess Install

Guest susie42

I think it might be nice to have installation instructions because I'm still buying pre-mades to have graphics people customize! I administor my own server but quite frankly, I'm a dummy to create databases (config) to certain softwares, and Cube Cart is one of them!!

Guest shandaman

I think it might be nice to have installation instructions because I'm still buying pre-mades to have graphics people customize! I administor my own server but quite frankly, I'm a dummy to create databases (config) to certain softwares, and Cube Cart is one of them!!

Its on the list, as I get the ideas Ill add them to my first post.

Guest vrakas

That is deep water you are getting in to :)

You will need for the mods at least to teech the sql and how to configure the changes that are needed.

You can try why not and i wish you luck :errm:

Guest shandaman

Im mainly concerned about teaching the design way, mods would just be a added addtion if they want them included.

• 2 weeks later...